[DRBD-user] open OpenSSI-DRBD integration issues.

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Thu Feb 12 14:33:56 CET 2004

On 2004-02-12T13:52:23,
   Lars Ellenberg <Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com> said:

> (A)
> So maybe you have to hack up mount, to have it look at /dev/nbX
> first whenever you specify a UUID, regardless of whether they show
> up in /proc/partitions or not (or add a /etc/partitions to be
> read in first, to have this more flexible) ...

Well, md raid1 is also transparent at the beginning of the device, and
still mount knows to mount the /dev/md0 and not the physical device. I
suggest using the same mechanism, whatever it is ;-)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	      \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs			      | try again. fail again. fail better.