[DRBD-user] Congratulations and problems...

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Feb 12 14:00:48 CET 2004

/ 2004-02-12 11:35:09 +0100
\ Felix Ide:
> Hi list, hi Philipp R.,
>
> first of all my congratulations to the article about your company in the
> german "magazine" Computerpartner ;-)
>
> But we do have a problem here with DRBD, whenever I run bonnie++-tests on the
> DRBD-device I get error like these:

ok, "whenever" sounds like easily reproducable.
please get you a 0.6.11 (or current CVS),
and try again, just in case.

and, please try with protocol C instead of B,
and see whether this improves things a bit.

you can try to increase sndbuf-size, too.

these are not real solutions, but things to try better understand
where the actual problem might be.

	Lars Ellenberg