[DRBD-user] Re: New drbd .spec file for 0.6.10

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Feb 4 14:35:22 CET 2004

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 11:55:26AM +0100, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
>For SUSE, I can obviously push out km_ packages of the 2.6 kernel
>regularly, but I'm not much caring for 2.4 and thus won't provide them
>;-)

We certainly have bandwidth and web presence that we could make kernel
packages available for at least some of the Red Hat based kernels.
Though, at the moment I'm having problems building the DRBD module on
the recent kernels, which I haven't investigated too far:

   drbd_main.c: In function `drbd_send':
   drbd_main.c:780: structure has no member named `sigmask_lock'
   drbd_main.c:784: too many arguments to function `recalc_sigpending_Rfb6af58d'

Anyway, we could probably build drbd kernel packages for at least the
current Red Hat release and probably the previous one, fairly easily
because of the work that we do on maintaining and updating Red Hat based
distributions.

Is it possible to get wedged into the release process such that I can
get notification of a new release for building the packages?

Thanks,
Sean
--
 "We just wanted to give the band a little more thrust than most other bands."
         - Donald Fagen's reply to why they chose the name 'Steely Dan'