[DRBD-user] My HA system died last night.

Neil Stevens neil at eonweb.com
Thu Dec 23 18:09:26 CET 2004

My HA system died last night.
Silas appeared froze but was still pingable but nothing else
Paul seemed ok but Samba didn't seem to work although status said it was
running.
DRBD status said Primary/Secondary Consistent

After rebooting both machines the only relevant message on either
machine was on Silas:
Dec 23 00:32:24 silas kernal: hdb: DMA_TIMER_EXPIRY: DMA status == 0x61

Not sure what this means yet but is this a DRBD problem?

-Neil.