[DRBD-user] Secondary goes into StandAlone-Mode

Benjamin Mueller news at akula.ch
Sun Dec 12 20:23:06 CET 2004

Hi all

I have a problem with my 0.7.6 drbd-installation.

if i shutdown my node "calvin" (which was the primary drbd-node) the
other node "hobbes" becomes primary, everything is fint until here.
After become primary hobbes goes into the StandAlone mode and, as a
consequence of this behaviour, hobbes don't see that calvin is again up,
and ready to become primary again.

What are the reasons that hobbes goes into StandAlone mode ? In the
log-files i haven't seen any curious things.

thanks in advance for your help

ben
--
This workstation is powered by Gentoo Linux (http://www.gentoo.org)