[DRBD-user] DRBD + Heartbeat - Doubt after fail !

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Aug 31 18:32:20 CEST 2004

/ 2004-08-31 12:00:04 -0400
\ contact at gcm-solutions.com:
> Hello friends .
>
> I fot my HA cluster setuped and now im starting test this out.
>
> My haresources files looks like that :
>
> ha01 192.168.1.100 drbddisk Filesystem::/dev/drbd1::/www::/ext3 apache

does this help?
ha01 192.168.1.100 drbddisk::all Filesystem::/dev/drbd1::/www::/ext3 apache
                             ^^^
(or the exact resource name. maybe r0 or whatever you called it)

and, YOU NEED TO START DRBD!
i.e. "/etc/init.d/drbd start" should appear somewhere in your init
process and must be called before hartbeat is started.
(chkconfig drbd, and add it to the appropriate runlevels...)
this loads and configures the drbd driver.
if you don't load and configure the "drbd driver",
you obviously can not use it from heartbeat/drbddisk.

	Lars Ellenberg