[DRBD-user] drbd-source package 0.7.3 doesn't compile

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut.wollmersdorfer at gmx.at
Tue Aug 31 16:39:12 CEST 2004

Philipp Hug wrote:
> ths scripts directory is missing in drbd-source .deb, but is called from the
> makefile.
> I can provide a patch if you need one...
> is there any insterest in having 0.7.X in debian?

Better provide the patch here to the list or directly to the developers.
The debian maintainer of DRBD seems to be on vacancy.
Having it in Debian Sarge (which maybe is released stable in september)
would need a sponsor, a non maintainer upload, or wait for the maintainer.

 > we could use BTS then...

As long as debian packaging is provided by the original deliveries of
drbd.org, patches should go drbd.org - IMHO.
This allows debian users to test the current SVN development version of
DRBD.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer