[DRBD-user] FC2 - error: too few arguments to function `sock_create'

Jonathan Soong jon.soong at imvs.sa.gov.au
Wed Aug 25 02:50:39 CEST 2004

Hi Guys,

I was getting the above problem with drbd-0.7.2 :

"error: too few arguments to function `sock_create'"

on my FC2 kernel (yum updated to latest kernel: 2.6.5-1.358smp).

I found a post where someone just added a '0' to the sock_create
arguments in drbd/drbd_receiver.c (lines ~609, 633)

I tried this, and it seems to work fine.

Does anyone know if doing this will cause troubles later?

Kind Regards

Jon

--
Jonathan Soong