[DRBD-user] FC2 - error: too few arguments to function `sock_create'

Jonathan Soong jon.soong at imvs.sa.gov.au
Wed Aug 25 02:50:39 CEST 2004

Hi Guys,

I was getting the above problem with drbd-0.7.2 :

"error: too few arguments to function `sock_create'"

on my FC2 kernel (yum updated to latest kernel: 2.6.5-1.358smp).

I found a post where someone just added a '0' to the sock_create
arguments in drbd/drbd_receiver.c (lines ~609, 633)

I tried this, and it seems to work fine.

Does anyone know if doing this will cause troubles later?

Kind Regards

Jonathan Soong
Information Services
Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science (IMVS)
Email:   jon.soong at imvs.sa.gov.au
Web  :   http://www.imvs.sa.gov.au
Tel  :   +61 8 82223095
Fax  :   +61 8 82223147