[DRBD-user] Simple Question

Giuliano Gigli tg2004_ha at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 23 15:08:39 CEST 2004

Hello Friends.
Last weekend i was trying to make DRBD work for my system.
I got some errors and cat make it work.
I will try today on my work environment.
So i got a small question !
I will use my /dev/hda7 for the replication. This device is formated with ext3.
My question is : It should be mounted when i type the drbdadm up all ?
Or it have to be unmounted ?
Ok ... i will use Slackware 9 or 10 for this and DRBD 0.7.2 .
So .. after i create the block devide /dev/drbdX ... i just need to configure the drbd.conf and type the drbdadm up all ?
Ok ... i think its that for now !

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - navegue de graça com conexão de qualidade!