[DRBD-user] Simple Question

Giuliano Gigli tg2004_ha at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 23 15:08:39 CEST 2004

Hello Friends.

Last weekend i was trying to make DRBD work for my system.

I got some errors and cat make it work.

I will try today on my work environment.

So i got a small question !

I will use my /dev/hda7 for the replication. This device is formated with ext3.

My question is : It should be mounted when i type the drbdadm up all ?

Or it have to be unmounted ?

Ok ... i will use Slackware 9 or 10 for this and DRBD 0.7.2 .

So .. after i create the block devide /dev/drbdX ... i just need to configure the drbd.conf and type the drbdadm up all ?

Ok ... i think its that for now !

Thanks

Giuliano