[DRBD-user] drbd-0.7.1+LVM1 => Oops ?

Alex Ongena Alex.Ongena at able.be
Mon Aug 9 15:30:04 CEST 2004

Don't shoot, indead my 'test' volume was 128 MB.
At first site (no intensive testing yet), it
seems to work now with a large volume.

(I have also tried 0.7.2)
Hint: a slightly more user friendly error message can
certainly help those fools like me ;-)

Thanks
alex

--
aXs GUARD has completed security and anti-virus checks on this e-mail
(http://www.axsguard.com)