[DRBD-user] Long downtime of two DRBD nodes

Xavier xavier at rootshell.be
Mon Apr 26 13:09:34 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've a question regarding downtime between two DRBD nodes. I've a replica working without problems. If I disconnect the secondary node for a few seconds, once reconnected, synchro restarts... perfect!

The secondary node must be moved to another datacenter. The move will take approx. 2/3 hours. What can append? Is there some specific things to take care of?
The secondary configuration will NOT change, just a physical move.

Any experience?

Xavier
--
"One world, one web, one program"  -- Microsoft promotional ad