[DRBD-user] drbd startup Pri/Sec Problem

Robert Hahnraths n33dl3 at web.de
Fri Apr 23 11:00:38 CEST 2004

Hi,

When my two have Finished the Sync then drbd is in secondary mode on
both nodes.

To change this i open a Terminal window on the Master node and type
drbdsetup /dev/nb0 primary
Now i can mount /dev/nb0 in read/Write mode.

Then I'll stop the drbd Service on the Master node and swith to the
Slave node.
Here now I want to mount /dev/nb0 but I can only do that in read only
mode.

What am I doing wrong here.
I hope that someone can help me with this
Thanx

Regards
Robert