[DRBD-user] drbd+heartbeat problem

Cassio B. Caporal cbc at nixsolutions.com.br
Fri Apr 23 03:24:14 CEST 2004

	Hello there,

	Im using drbd 0.6.12 and hearbeat 1.3.0 on two P4 machines, so.. I have some problems with drbd or
heartbeat (I dont know). The situation:

	ha1 (Primary (drbd))
	ha2 (Secondary (drbd))

	When ha1 is down, hearbeat on ha2 set up all resources (services like datadisk::drbd0, apache,
postfix) correctly. Ok... Later, ha1 becomes and ha2 stopping the services (my problem is here) and start
sync process with ha1.
	Then, while ha2 and ha1 syncing the disks all my services are unavaible and it is not correct.

	Any idea?

	Thanks in advance,

- Cassio