[DRBD-user] initial sync: 0.6.12 fast, 0.7 stalls

Eugene Crosser crosser at rol.ru
Thu Apr 22 15:32:46 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 14:34, Lars Ellenberg wrote:

> > > 1     0   134     1  15   0     0    0 drbd_get_ee DW ?       0:11 [drbd0_receiver]
> >
> > this is why it does not move anymore,
> > but not the root of the problem.
>
> guess we found the root yesterday.
> please do a "cvs up" and try again.

<bad mood>
I definitely will test it, but otherwise this case makes me think that I
won't be able to run 0.7 in production yet, which means I won't be able
to run 2.6 kernel (right?), and 2.4 kernel does not have "quotas with
logging" even if the filesystem use logging; and smooth migration from
0.6 to 0.7 on a production system is impossible...  Bad, bad...
</bad mood>

Eugene