[DRBD-user] Re: loop device and eth0 loop-back + latest version

Nuno Tavares nunotavares at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 06:09:59 CEST 2004

Em Wed, 21 Apr 2004 04:48:55 +0100, Nuno Tavares escreveu:

> 2. It seems that drbd_1 is mounted read-only. I need it to be RW.
>    Is it possible?

Uh-oh.. from http://www.drbd.org/:

Currently drbd grants read-write access only to one node at a time, which
is sufficient for the usual fail-over HA cluster. Although it is currently
not on my task list, it would not be a great effort to allow both nodes
read-write access. This would be useful with GFS  for example.

D*mn.. not good.

-
Nuno Tavares
http://nthq.cjb.net/