[DRBD-user] 2.6.6-rc1 and drbd-0.7

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Apr 16 17:21:14 CEST 2004

> changeset 1.1713.31.302 removed blk_run_queues(), this breaks drbd and it
> looks like that more that a simple rename is required to unbreak it.

we already use blk_run_queue(Q);
onle the DM in 2.5.6 did not cooperate, so we have currently still
ONE fallback to blk_run_queues(); in.

as soon as there is a 2.5.X which *really* does no longer have any
replacement of blk_run_queues(), we obviously will remove that. I
suppose by then th DM is going to behave :)

	lge