[DRBD-user] Latest Stable Release?

Tony Willoughby tony_willoughby at adc.com
Tue Apr 13 18:31:32 CEST 2004

Looking through the release history on drbd.org, it seems that 0.6.* is
under active development.

What release is considered stable?  We are looking to upgrade many of
our customers and consider stability more important than just about
anything else.  To date, we've been running 0.6.4 and have been pretty
happy with it.

We will be running in IBM 330/335's, dual SMP, HIMEM, 10/100 Ethernet,
SCSI disks.

--
Tony Willoughby
ADC Telecommunications, Inc.