[DRBD-user] How do I see the sync between primary and seconda ry ?

Yang Tj-ATY010 ATY010 at motorola.com
Mon Apr 12 17:48:55 CEST 2004

[root at build294 root]# cat /proc/drbd
version: 0.6.12 (api:64/proto:62)

0: cs:Connected st:Primary/Secondary ns:364612 nr:4 dw:364632 dr:98 pe:48 ua:0 [root at build294 root]#

[root at build293 log]# cat /proc/drbd
version: 0.6.12 (api:64/proto:62)

0: cs:Connected st:Secondary/Primary ns:4 nr:1537656 dw:1537660 dr:67 pe:0 ua:249 [root at build293 log]# Your pointer bring up more questions to me.

What are the meanings for these variables ?
ns:
nr:
dw:
dr:
pe:
ua:

Are these variables documented somewhere ?

Thanks

tj