[DRBD-user] DRBD performance over GBit Ethernet

Andreas Semt as at computer-leipzig.de
Wed Apr 7 13:11:07 CEST 2004

Hello list,

i have a two node drbd test configuration. The nodes (intel xeons) are
connected over  crossover GBit Ethernet. Can anybody say what i have to
do to use the bandwidth with drbd? What configuration in drbd.conf is
needed to get all the performance of GBit Ethernet? And: What maximum
performance i can expect with such a hardware configuration (production
use experience anybody)?
In addition to that where can I found the documentation for a drbd
configuration with several /dev/nb* devices associated with different
partitions?

Thanks for the great help on this list, especially to Lars!

--
Best regards,
Andreas Semt