[DRBD-user] oops on 2.6.5-rc3-bk2 + drbd-0.7-cvs

Sandro "guly" Zaccarini guly at luv.guly.org
Tue Apr 6 23:33:43 CEST 2004

| Hey, this is good news!
| Good news in the sense of:
|   We know that it is a problem with the raid code, and that is should
|   be easy to reproduce. --> Will try to reproduce and fix it (hopefully
|   tomorrow)
|
| -Philipp

so there's a bug in use of drbd with raid?
i have a problem, sync doesn't start and freeze my secondary host when i
do drbd stop (i used *old* howto, there is no one for 0.7 and no
documentation for latest stable tree :/ ) but i'm not sure it is a code
bug, maybe ram failure?
i can't reproduce it now cause the two hosts are busy, but if it could
help i can mail here
i use CVS version of 0.7 at the day of uhm i think 5 april or so, kernel
2.4.25 vanilla but i prefer to use lck patch, and if it's possibile
2.6.5-ck (i saw that 2.6 is not supported by drbd, i was wrong?)

dunno!

~guly

  /"\        ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
  \ /          AGAINST HTML MAIL
   X     "Five Hail Mary's, one Father Who Art in Heaven, and one
  / \    Fsck. You are forgiven."
 -------
 public gpg key : gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 3DA87395
 key fingerprint: 0DE1 7E00 3582 3002 8339  CFFF 6D50 93F7 913A 35FC