[DRBD-user] drbd .07 pre6 and drbdsetup

Jim Greene jwgreene at megalink.net
Tue Apr 6 13:36:46 CEST 2004

Hello,
  I am trying to get drbd setup on a RH AS 3.0 box running kernel 2.6.3.
I cannot seem to get drbdsetup to work..  It wants more information than
are in the docs..  Is there somewhere out there that has setup
instructions for the .07 releases? or can someone give me the commands
one would normally use with .07 to get things running?  Thanks
Jim