[drbd-mc] cannot add "Start before"

Gerrit Jacobsen gjacobsen at x164.com
Fri Apr 12 16:10:48 CEST 2013

Hello

first of all: Great tool, I love it.

However I cannot figure out how to use the LCMC menues.

E.g. I am trying to set up a kvm virtualdomain with linbit:drbd RA. I understand that I need to set "Start before" so that dbrd is mounted before the virtualdomain. However I cannot enter the "Start before" configuration menues when right clicking on the left list or the icons. Whenever the mouse hovers over "Start before" all menus close.

It seems to me that either righ-click is not working on Mac correctly - or that these options do not work in my configuration. I am clueless how to solve this. Is it a Mac problem with this java app?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Gerry