[drbd-mc] Feature request LCMC

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Fri May 11 12:30:50 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Maurits van de Lande
<M.vandeLande at vdl-fittings.com> wrote:
> Hello Rasto,
>

> I’m using the LCMC to view pacemaker clusters, I love the tool. Sometimes I
> use a Windows Remote Desktop Session to logon to the site. For RDP the
> pulsating vertical bar when waiting for a cluster isn’t easy to replicate
> over a WAN connection. Is it possible to change this to some sort of small
> rotation disk like when waiting for flash of Silverlight? This would be
> great for using LCMC on a RDP session.
>

> Would it be a lot  of trouble changing this?

Hi,

There must be more people that wonder about this, so I am sending this also
to the mailing list...

I am not sure if the bars are the bottleneck. You can start the LCMC with
--slow option or even --slow --slow. It will slow down all the animations. Let
me know if it helps. Other than that I plan to optimize the graphical
performance at some point.

Rasto

--
Dipl.-Ing. Rastislav Levrinc