[drbd-mc] Announce: LCMC 1.1.2 / Pacemaker, DRBD, KVM GUI

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 08:11:04 CET 2012

Hi,

This LCMC 1.1.2 update is important if you have redhat/centos 6 Pacemaker
cluster.

The LCMC used ptest command to get its status information. Bad news is
that they removed this command all of the sudden. Good news is that there
is the crm_simulate command that contains the ptest functionality. Bad news
is that crm_simulate crashes on most of the recent distributions because of
some glib issue. Good news is that on the systems that don't have ptest,
crm_simulate doesn't crash. You see, it was possible to make it work
either using crm_simulate or using ptest everywhere. What are the odds? :)

As mentioned earlier there's now an experimental remote crm shell if you
click on the hosts. First I thought I will disable it by default, but it
is difficult to do something bad unintentionally, so I it is there with
"experimental" in the name to scare everybody off.

screenshot:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/gallery/lcmc/index.php?g2_itemId=34

LCMC web page:
http://lcmc.sf.net