[drbd-mc] Changelog of new versions

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:10:29 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 8:57 AM, Caspar Smit <c.smit at truebit.nl> wrote:
> Hi Rasto,
>
> Do you have a changelog for the new LCMC version (1.3.6 and 1.3.9) or
> a place where I can find the changelog?
>
> I didn't see any announcement(s) on the mailing list.

Hi Caspar and Richard,

Sorry about skipping the announcement. The changelog is maintained here.

http://lcmc.sourceforge.net/changelog

I'm planning to to have this changelog being viewable from the GUI, so if
there's little to announce I can release some minor improvements.

There were just minor obscure bug fixes, performance improvements and some
text changes. The feature that I was working on, the if (a or b) then c
constraints, had to be disabled in the end, because it is not usable in
Pacemaker 1.1.7, yet.

Rasto

--
Dipl.-Ing. Rastislav Levrinc