[drbd-mc] hi..i am new to drbd-mc -- and need pointers.

Joey L mjh2000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:36:33 CEST 2011

I have setup drbd-mc on my vbox machines for testing
pacemaker/corosync solution to failover the following services on
debian:
1. apache
2. ip
3. mysql
4. asterisk
5. dns
6. nfs

I do not have special hardware - just 2 regular servers and a switch.

I would like to know:

1, i setup ip_addr2 -resouce and it works - but when i migrate to
another host it fails - asks for me to remove a migration constraint
??  do not know what setting is stopping it?

2. The services i have listed above, what is the best way to group
them ? or set them up ?? I am running 3 websites and want to provide
redundancy.  I do not have much data - mostly mysql data.

3. is dns replication better then doing active/active with drbd-mc ???

thanks
mjh