[drbd-mc] Left mouse click on items shows pulldown menu

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:32:00 CEST 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Kulovits Christian - OS ITSC
<Christian.Kulovits at austrian.com> wrote:

> Hello Rasto!
>

> The behaviour oft he GUI has changed since DRBC Management Console 0.9.9 and all versions on LCMC. Doing a left mouse click on an item the pull down menu gets displayed. This is not good, because the view of the graphic display is partly hided!

You're right, that wasn't the greatest idea ever. :) The reason for
that is that I was concerned that people will not realize that they
can right click in the graph to get menus for various components. So I
made it to the left click. I'll try to come up with something better.

Rasto

--
Dipl.-Ing. Rastislav Levrinc
rasto.levrinc at gmail.com