[drbd-mc] Announce: LCMC (Linux Cluster Management Console)

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 23:04:17 CEST 2011

Good news everyone!

I am happy to announce LCMC, Linux Cluster Management Console. LCMC is a
Java GUI application that configures, manages and visualizes Linux clusters in a
way that is not possible to be web-based. Specifically it manages clusters
that use one or more of these components: Pacemaker, Corosync, Heartbeat,
DRBD, KVM, XEN and LVM.

If that sounds familiar, you are right, LCMC is a fork of DRBD MC, that
unexpectedly passed away. Yes, I was surprised as you are, but after couple of
minutes of mourning the untimely death as the developer of the DRBD MC, I
decided to continue with it. I think I am not the only one to mourn it, other
Pacemaker GUIs have a long long way to go and also this one is awesome.