[drbd-mc] LCMC user guide

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 07:34:31 CET 2011

Hi,

Here is a new LCMC user guide, well sort of:

http://lcmc.sourceforge.net/lcmc-user-guide.html

The LCMC is a great piece of software, only thing missing was a user
guide. So I started to write one, but got bored after like two sentences
every time and I couldn't simply do it. But good news is that I've created
the so-called annotated-screenshot book instead. It turned out that this
form is actually better than the intended user guide, it's much easier
to understand, remember and learn from it.

This guide is work in progress, the Pacemaker part is mostly done, the
DRBD and KVM parts are still missing, but I am (slowly) working on it.

Rasto

--
Dipl.-Ing. Rastislav Levrinc
rasto.levrinc at gmail.com