[drbd-mc] DRBD MC 0.9.2 upstart jobs - symbolic links

Caspar Smit c.smit at truebit.nl
Fri May 13 08:39:48 CEST 2011

Rasto, sorry, forgot to include the list on reply, so everyone can read.

Michael,

You don't need to change/compile the DRBD-MC jar for this.

The drbd-gui-helper-VERSION is a script that is copied to the nodes when
adding the nodes to DRBD-MC

The file is ON the nodes in /usr/local/bin

Edit the file there.

Then start the JAR with the option --keep-helper
Met vriendelijke groet,

Caspar Smit
Systemengineer
True Bit Resources B.V.