[drbd-mc] DRBD MC 0.9.2 upstart jobs - symbolic links

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Thu May 12 17:07:46 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 11:08 am, Michael Liebl wrote:
> Hello!
>

> While trying DRBD MC for the first time (Looks great btw) I discovered
> a little ambiguity.
>
> In the LSB section every "real" init script is listed, but those
> symlinks to upstart (or any linked?) jobs aren't. This behaviour is
> different to what crm shows me. Using "crm ra list lsb" I get a list of
> every script (linked or not). Also configuring HA with crm I can use these
> scripts (and it works of course).
>
> Is there a chance to get DRBD MC working with this linked scripts too?

Previous answer was sent, before I was done so one more time:

Yes, thanks for catching that.
As a workaround for now you can change this line

    for (`find $dir -perm -u=x -type f -printf "%f\n"`) {

    for (`find $dir -perm -u=x -xtype f -printf "%f\n"`) {

in /usr/local/bin/drbd-gui-helper-VERSION on all nodes and start DRBD MC
with --keep-helper option so that you changes are not overwritten.

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
: DRBD MC http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/