[drbd-mc] DRBD MC 0.9.2 upstart jobs - symbolic links

Michael Liebl michael.liebl.antispam at googlemail.com
Thu May 12 11:08:24 CEST 2011

Hello!

While trying DRBD MC for the first time (Looks great btw) I discovered
a little ambiguity.

In the LSB section every "real" init script is listed, but those
symlinks to upstart (or any linked?) jobs aren't. This behaviour is
different to what crm shows me. Using "crm ra list lsb" I get a list of
every script (linked or not). Also configuring HA with crm I can use
these scripts (and it works of course).

Is there a chance to get DRBD MC working with this linked scripts too?

I am using Ubuntu/lucid 10.04 x86 with heartbeat 3.0.3 and pacemaker
1.0.8.

Thank you!

--
    <) .--.