[drbd-mc] (no subject)

Roman.Zinnendorf Roman.Zinnendorf at versatel.de
Thu Mar 31 15:25:13 CEST 2011

Hi Rasto,

thank you for the new options.

I tested them immediatly, and it works!

I´ve only a little problem with the known-hosts file.
I entered the Public-RSA Host-Keys in the file, but
the first time after starting drbdmc, if I connect to the hosts, I get a question, if i want
to accept the hostkey...

Because I connected as a non-privileged user, I checked the Sudo-Option
in the host-wizard. This works with the crm_mon Command, but not with "crm configure show".
I got the error is "cibadmin not available, check your installation". The error occurred, because
the Directory /usr/sbin is not in PATH. I added the directory in the PATH variable in the .bashrc/bash_profile of the user. Now, I can see the output of the command in a shell, but in the mc I get still the error "cibadmin not available, check your installation"...

Is there a way to tell drbdmc to add /usr/sbin in the PATH variable?

best regards,

Roman

--
i.A. Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Roman Zinnendorf
Datacenter Services

Versatel Nord GmbH

Nordstr. 2
D-24937 Flensburg

Fon: 0461-9090-595 | Fax: 0461-9090-60595 | Mobil: 0173-659 9058
roman.zinnendorf at versatel.de | www.versatel.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Flensburg | Registergericht: Flensburg, HRB 3395 FL
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Hai Cheng, Marius Rispeter, Joachim Bellinghoven

P Bevor Sie diese E-Mail ausdrucken, prüfen Sie bitte, ob dies wirklich notwendig ist. Umweltschutz geht uns alle an!
Help save paper - do you need to print this email?