[drbd-mc] Cannot input block device when adding a Filesystem OCF resource.

Caspar Smit c.smit at truebit.nl
Mon Mar 21 09:57:23 CET 2011

Hi Rasto,

When I add an OCF heartbeat Filesystem resource to a group I need to input a
block device.

This field is a drop down menu with filesystems that drbd-mc detects, I
cannot enter something manually.

drbd-mc does NOT detect logical volumes (like /dev/vg0/lv0) to use as
filesystem allthough it does have a filesystem.

It would be nice if drbd-mc detects lvm volumes too AND that it is possible
to enter some device manually (without having to depend on what drbd-mc
detects)

Thanks in advance,
Caspar Smit