[drbd-mc] Possible to edit heartbeat settings after cluster setup.

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Mon Jan 24 12:07:45 CET 2011

On Mon, January 24, 2011 11:37 am, Caspar Smit wrote:
> Hi Rasto,
>

> During the cluster setup wizard I get a configuration window with the
> /etc/ha.d/ha.cf config file and that it should be equal on both sides
> (naturally).
>

> Is it possible to edit these heartbeat settings AFTER the cluster has
> been setup? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

In the "Cluster Wizard", you can get to the config file dialog window and
press "edit a new config".

> When I do a cluster setup of the existing nodes the selection between
> heartbeat/corosync is greyed out (can't select anything)

It is greyed out if Heartbeat or Corosync is not installed or both.

Normally you shouldn't change it after you configured one of them, and if
you do, you should clean up the hostnames on couple of places, because of
how host id changed in the configuration.

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
: DRBD MC http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/