[drbd-mc] drbd.d config directory not used anymore and some resources not available anymore.

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Fri Jan 21 12:53:06 CET 2011

On Fri, January 21, 2011 12:41 pm, Caspar Smit wrote:
> I can add to this that even after manually adding the r3 config to
> /etc/drbd.conf the drbd-mc still won't see the r3 correctly under:
> Storage (DRBD) allthough the resource is up and running fine when I press
> /proc/drbd:

Can you show me the resource config section of the resource r3? The
devices on which you have the DRBD, don't show up in the graph, right? The
DRBD MC, tries to hide some devices in order to save space, but sometimes
it hides to much.

>> Why isn't it possible to keep the rx.res files?

There's a plan to generate this style of config.

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
: DRBD MC http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/