[drbd-mc] drbd.d config directory not used anymore and some resources not available anymore.

Caspar Smit c.smit at truebit.nl
Fri Jan 21 11:51:27 CET 2011

Hi,

I used to have my drbd config in a directory called /etc/drbd.d naming the
files r0.res r1.res etc...

Now I did some changes in the drbd config through drbd-mc and noticed that
the drbd.d directory is not used anymore and all resources are merged in the
/etc/drbd.conf file
But I noticed that one of my resources was NOT merged (r3) which i manually
had to merge into /etc/drbd.conf

Maybe this is a bug, maybe I did something wrong?

Why isn't it possible to keep the rx.res files?

Kind regards,

Caspar Smit