[drbd-mc] New version problems

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Mon Jan 17 16:10:57 CET 2011

On Mon, January 17, 2011 3:56 pm, Peter Ambroz wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I upgraded to drbd-mc-0.8.10, and now after few seconds since start of
> console, it says my cluster is down. Even though the cluster is in fact
> healthy and running, crm_mon proves it. I didn't have this problem in
> 0.8.8.
> The only weird thing in 0.8.8 was that it used to think that corosync is
> stopped on both nodes. But it didn't affect anything. Maybe now it does..
>
> A picture is worth 1000 words: http://files.guri.sk/drbd.png

This must be one of those weird gentoo issues. :) DRBD MC checks
/etc/init.d/corosync status or /etc/init.d/openais status, to find out if
corosync is running. I assume now that on gentoo corosync is not called
openais.
/etc/init.d/corosync status should return 0, if corosync is running. If
these scripts don't have status parameter,
readlink -f /proc/`pidof corosync`/exe is executed and compared if it is
/usr/sbin/corosync.

I suspect that on gentoo /etc/init.d/corosync doesn't know status
parameter and the corosync program is not /usr/sbin/corosync. Can you
check it?

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc