[drbd-mc] Possible to use DRBD-MC as java applet?

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Mon Jan 17 11:51:55 CET 2011

On Fri, January 14, 2011 4:22 pm, Caspar Smit wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Is it possible to run the DRBD-MC as a java applet?

Yes, it is possible. It requires small changes in build.xml file. Anyway
I've compiled it and now there is jar file with an applet here:
http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/

You may need something like that on the page:

<applet archive="DMC-applet-0.8.10.jar"
        code="drbd.DrbdMCApplet"
        name=DrbdMCApplet
        height="100%"
        width="100%"
        vspace=0
        hspace=0>
<!--    <param name="params" value="--ro"/>  -->
</applet>

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc