[drbd-mc] DRBD MC 0.8.8 / Pacemaker GUI

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Mon Jan 10 11:34:36 CET 2011

On Sat, January 8, 2011 2:28 am, Jerry Amundson wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Rasto Levrinc <rasto.levrinc at linbit.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> This is the next DRBD MC release 0.8.8. DRBD MC is DRBD, Pacemaker and
>> Virtual
>> Manager GUI.
>>

> I have a desktop shortcut, so I have not started from the command line
> in a while, so now that I do these might messages interest someone... [I
> have not defined any services on the cluster yet.]
>
> DEBUG: cluster add tab Alpha (drbd.gui.ClustersPanel)
> INFO: elm: connection established
> INFO: oak: connection established
> [Fatal Error] :45:16: Open quote is expected for attribute "{1}"
> associated with an  element type  "lang". APPWARNING: could not parse:
> <resource-agent name="external/xen0"

My external/xen0 doesn't seem to have this problem, what version of
cluster-glue do you have?

> <longdesc lang=Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/usr/lib/stonith/plugins/external//ibmrsa-telnet", line 318, in
> <module>

Ok, this one expects to ha-log.sh to be in executable path and if not it
writes out confusing stack trace. :) Not sure who's bug is it, so I've
made workaround for it in the next version.

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
: DRBD MC http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/