[drbd-mc] not all resources detected in dmc

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Tue Jan 4 13:37:40 CET 2011

On Tue, January 4, 2011 12:51 pm, Peter Beck wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 12:04 +0100, Rasto Levrinc wrote:
>

>> Oh, well. The real problem is that /dev/datenvg/exchange is not a link
>> to the /dev/mapper/ directory anymore. This will be easy enough to fix.
>
> this is strange. For me it seems to be linked, isn't it ?

Because it wasn't the real problem. :) This time I could reproduce it. The
real problem is the name that get discarded by mistake.

If DMC finds a block device name that ends by some number it doesn't show
devices with the same name but without this number. E.g. sda3 -> sda, or
exchange03 -> exchange. This is to reduce number of devices that are
shown, but in this case it reduced too much.

I'll fix it in the next release. If you'd name your lvm exchange00 or
something like that it would work.

Thanks,

Rasto

--