[drbd-mc] Using sudo.

Caspar Smit c.smit at truebit.nl
Wed Feb 9 10:53:58 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm using the DRBD-MC more and more and getting really enthuasiastic. Keep
up the good work :)

I would like to give a colleague access to the DRBD-MC but I don't want him
having root privileges on the cluster nodes.
Is this possible by using sudo? I saw an option named sudo at the host
configuration wizard.

What commands does his account need to run under sudo? (like cibadmin,
drbdadm, etc)

Another question: is it possible to start the DRBD-MC in operator and/or
read-only mode?

And another: is it possible to disable the "check for drbd-mc update"
feature?

Kind regards,

Caspar Smit
Systemengineer