[drbd-mc] LCMC bugs/features

Caspar Smit c.smit at truebit.nl
Mon Dec 19 10:02:19 CET 2011

Hi Rasto,

Thanks, I see the target-role is non-advanced indeed but I could SWEAR
I had some instances where I couldn't select the target role for a
Filesystem resource in the past (I created my own documentation, sort
of, and it states I need to click advanced to select the target mode,
oh well guess I can erase that part :).

Kind regards,

Caspar Smit