[drbd-mc] LCMC bugs/features

Caspar Smit c.smit at truebit.nl
Tue Dec 13 13:23:45 CET 2011

Hi,

First of all I encountered a weird display problem using LCMC 1.1.0 (I
can send a screenshot if needed, the list won't accept it) the screen
is all garbled below, any idea what happens here?
This happens on java version 1.6.0_15-b03, is this a known Java
problem or something else?

Second it would be nice if I can start LCMC directly into advanced
mode in stead of having to click on the advanced select box (maybe
using a --advanced command line argument?)

Third, when adding a Filesystem resource LCMC detects block devices
that can be used, it also displays my OS partitions (/dev/sda1 and
/dev/sda5). Can those be hidden?

Fourth also when adding a Filesystem resource LCMC detects block
devices but doesn't detect any logical volumes (even when they are
created with LCMC)

Fifth, it is not possible to create a filesystem on a Logical Volume
after creating it in LCMC, so I must go to the CLI to create a
filesystem (this is the only step I must do at the CLI) to be able to
mount / export the LV as for instance an NFS export using exportfs. It
would be nice if this was possible.

Kind regards,

Caspar Smit