[drbd-mc] type to search box appears instantly

Oualid Nouri o.nouri at computer-lan.de
Fri Aug 26 11:08:50 CEST 2011

Hello Simone,
thank you for your answer. Personally I think that drbd-mc is the most flexible tools and convenient tool for administrating a drbd based Pacemaker cluster. And know with the LVM-Plugins integrated it is nearly a "one stop shopping" experience. Thank you linbit and Rasto.

Good to know that I'm not the only one having this effect with the type to search feature.

> I've also had issues with virtual domains ending up with different configuration files on two separate nodes when trying to make >modification with drdb-mc.

I'm working with two node clusters as a basis for high available virtual machines. I've had also sporadic problems with inconsistent (not up-to-date) vm definitions on both nodes after changing some settings of the vm.

Walid