[drbd-mc] type to search box appears instantly

Simone Bazzi simone.bazzi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:30:06 CEST 2011

Hello Walid,

I'm experiencing the same behaviour with version 0.9.7. I've tried both on a
Windows Vista box (32bit) and on a Linux box (64bit). Different java
versions, same result, so I guess this is a "feature" of drbd-mc.

I've also had issues with virtual domains ending up with different
configuration files on two separate nodes when trying to make modification
with drdb-mc.

Anyways, apart from these and some other minor issues, this tool works very
well for me, so big thanks to  Rasto for developing drbd-mc and looking
forward to future releases!

Regards,
Simone.