[drbd-mc] DRBD MC 0.9.2 / Pacemaker GUI

Caspar Smit c.smit at truebit.nl
Fri Apr 29 11:44:31 CEST 2011

Hi Rasto,

Great update! Thanks for this.

1. Could you explain how to try the LVM plugins? I saw beta versions of them
on the drbd-mc website a while ago but now they are removed again.

2. enable fine-grained sudo, don't make everything in bash -c

I'm using sudo too, can you explain what changed here? I don't need
/bin/bash anymore in /etc/sudoers now, what commands are needed in
/etc/sudoers?

Kind regards,

Caspar Smit