[drbd-mc] DRBD MC 0.8.4 crashes

Dan Frincu dfrincu at streamwide.ro
Wed Nov 17 11:11:42 CET 2010

Hi,

Rasto Levrinc wrote:
> On Tue, November 16, 2010 1:23 pm, Dan Frincu wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> DEBUG: update available services (drbd.gui.ClusterBrowser)
>> APPWARNING: could not parse rsc_location: nok_ping_to_gw
>> APPWARNING: an ilegal loop
>>

> Either you have an ilegal loop in your config or my "ilegal loop"
> detection routine doesn't work. Do you have a colocation or order
> constraint with the same resource on both sides?
Yes, I do have collocation constraints with the same resource on both sides.
> Could you post you
> config, please? Did it work with the previous version?

Previously I used OpenJDK 6, which worked for everything except the
preview, as long as I applied (e.g. click) it worked, if I paused the
mouse to preview and then move the mouse away it would crash, anyway, I
understood that it doesn't work with that version of software, upgraded
to Sun Java and then this happened.

Regards,
Dan

--