[drbd-mc] DMC: DRBD cluster in 10 minutes

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Wed Nov 17 09:25:12 CET 2010

Hi,

this is my first screencast about DMC and my first screencast in general
and it's purpose is give you quick glance what is DMC about.

It is about installing, configuring, administrating and operating a DRBD +
Heartbeat + Pacemaker cluster and experiencing an unexpected failover in
about 10 minutes, if you don't count coffee pauses. Don't worry I've
edited most of the waiting, boiling, slurping, flushing etc. parts out.

This is going to steal about 9 minutes of your life and nobody is going to
give it to you back. The coolest part is from the 8th minute till the end.

http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/screencast/drbd-cluster-in-10-minutes.avi

You can get DMC here:
http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/

Rasto Levrinc