[drbd-mc] Bugs (?) with DMC-0.6

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Wed Mar 17 22:48:22 CET 2010

On Wed, March 17, 2010 9:35 pm, Michael Schwartzkopff wrote:

> 1) Negative cl-lokation is not displayed. I have:
> colocation colIPRoute -inf: resRoute resINT This relationship is not
> represented in the GUI

That should work. If there is not something else wrong, there must be a
link between the resources and instead of "colocated" it should display
"repelled" or "repelled/ord".

> 2) Location constratints using pingd not displayed
> location locIPs groupIPs rule $id="locIPs-rule" pingd: defined pingd
>
> This relationshonship is not displayed.

Yes, at the moment only locations with "#uname eq host" and "#uname ne
host" are implemented. I think, I will add the pingd special case soon.

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
: DRBD-MC http://www.drbd.org/mc/management-console/